Mid-Western Car Carriers is proud to be family-owned and operated since 1976. We pride ourselves on operating our business like a family. Our dedicated staff works hard and is rewarded with competitive pay, a fair work environment and opportunities for advancement.
We fully believe there is nothing more important than protecting our people, the environment and everyone who travels on our nation’s highways. Therefore, safety is of the utmost importance and will take precedence over everything we do.
- Full-Time Drivers Average: $80,500
- Top 15% Averaged: $100,000
- Monthly Revenue Bonus available
- Training Pay = $750/week
- Technology to help you succeed
- A Proven Company in Mid-Western Car Carriers- We pay competitive wages for all positions
- Heath Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401k with Company Match
- Safety Incentives
- Damage Prevention Incentives
*Supplemental benefits are also available
- Late-mode Fleet
- GPS Tracking On Every Truck
- Experienced Mid-Western Car Carriers mechanics
- Maintenance and Service
- Regular Safety Inspections
- Innovative dispatch
- 24-Hour Support
- We Help to Maximize Time, Mileage, Earn More
- A True Work Family
THE MID-WESTERN CAR CARRIERS PROMISE:
- Commitment to Safety
- GPS Tracking
- Quality Equipment and Fleet
- Experienced Maintenence
- Customer Service from Our Dedicated Team
- Competitive Pay
- Training and Support
- Commitment to Our Drivers and Employees
In accordance with our mission statement, Mid-Western Car Carriers also believes in our DRIVE program. We feel that through our DRIVE program we will have a competitive advantage and continue to grow and be successful now and well into the future.
D - Dependability
Servicing our customers’ needs by delivering their products damage free and on time.
R - Resources
Investing in resources such as people, technology, tools and equipment to create a competitive advantage.
I - Information
Continued education of our employees on industry best practices and sharing that information both internally and with our customers.
V - Vision
Maintaining a vision for the growth of our company that continues to make us leaders in the industry.
E - Ethics
Promoting honesty, fairness, responsibility, and principles throughout our business that help us gain a distinct advantage over our competitors through the creation of partnerships with our customers.