Mid-Western Car Carriers is proud to be family-owned and operated since 1976. We pride ourselves on operating our business like a family. Our dedicated staff works hard and is rewarded with competitive pay, a fair work environment and opportunities for advancement.
We fully believe there is nothing more important than protecting our people, the environment and everyone who travels on our nation’s highways. Therefore, safety is of the utmost importance and will take precedence over everything we do.
- Hire on bonus for qualified applicants
- Industry Competitive Pay structure – Earnings potential $100,000 or more
- Monthly bonuses for productivity – eligible immediately
- Damage Free Delivery bonus – eligible immediately
- Paid Training Program
- Generous Home Time and Family values
- Heath Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401k with Company Match
- Safety Incentives
- Damage Prevention Incentives
*Supplemental benefits are also available
- Late-mode Fleet – 75’ and 80’ rigs – average age of 2 years
- ELD, GPS Tracking and Cameras On Every Truck
- Experienced Maintenance facility in Kansas City – We take pride in our fleet!
- Maintenance and Services done in-house
- Regular Safety Inspections
- Innovative and Flexible dispatch that keeps drivers loaded
- 24-Hour Support
- A Family-Based Company with a Culture to be proud of
THE MID-WESTERN CAR CARRIERS PROMISE:
- Commitment to Safety to our people and their families
- Competitive Pay
- Effective training and support
- Cutting edge technology
- Modern and versatile fleet
- Experienced Maintenance team
- Superior customer service
In accordance with our mission statement, Mid-Western Car Carriers also believes in our DRIVE program. We feel that through our DRIVE program we will have a competitive advantage and continue to grow and be successful now and well into the future.
D - Dependability
Servicing our customers’ needs by delivering their products damage free and on time.
R - Resources
Investing in resources such as people, technology, tools and equipment to create a competitive advantage.
I - Information
Continued education of our employees on industry best practices and sharing that information both internally and with our customers.
V - Vision
Maintaining a vision for the growth of our company that continues to make us leaders in the industry.
E - Ethics
Promoting honesty, fairness, responsibility, and principles throughout our business that help us gain a distinct advantage over our competitors through the creation of partnerships with our customers.