Truck Repair & Maintenance Facility
We know any down-time is lost time and revenue for you. So at Mid-Western Car Carriers, “Quick-in and Quick-out” is the norm and our policy.
Our Kansas City, Missouri shop facility has four 100-foot long bays and 16-foot high doors to accommodate fully loaded trucks for inside repair and our labor rates are competitive.
Here are some of our maintenance services:
- All phases of truck and trailer repair including:
- Lights, brakes and suspension services
- Welding, clutch, transmission and rear-end replacement
- Hydraulic cylinder and hoses
- Aluminum welding
- Most anything else auto transport related
- We are an approved warranty facility for Cottrell, Boydstun, Delavan and many other manufacturers.
- We are a parts outlet for C.F. Bender.
- We can modify and fabricate your head rack and trailer to fit your needs.
- We work with insurance companies to get your wrecked vehicle back on the road in a quick and efficient manner and back to new manufacturer specifications.
Other Services for your convenience:
- DOT inspections
- Road calls including hose repair
- Shuttle service to motels, if needed